BSB30120 Course Details
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is a course that will give you the training necessary to work in a customer service or general clerical role within either the private or public sectors. You will be introduced to word processing, spreadsheets, customer relationships, and customer service practices.
- An education to show that you are serious about attaining a role in business.
- Numerous business skills that may improve your efficiency, attention to detail, and organisational skills.
- A nationally recognised qualification from an Australian training institution.
- An online business course to teach you some of the skills you will need once you enter the workforce.
- An introduction to the theory behind business processes and how to implement this in the workplace.
- Experienced trainers who you can ask questions of about your coursework. Request help with your studies as you have the full support of our dedicated team.
You’ll have a 12-month window to complete the self-paced BSB30120 Certificate III in Business, many past students have successfully completed this course in less time. You can request an extension if you find that 12 months is not enough time.
Nationally Recognised Training
Benefits & Features
TOPICS COVERED IN BSB30120 – CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS
Topics Covered Studying BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business allows you to gain skills that you’ll use in a variety of office job roles and will give you a great base understanding of business administration.
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTEC302 – Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC303 – Create electronic presentations
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBWHS301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 – Write simple documents
- BSBTEC301 – Design and produce business documents
- BSBPEF301 – Prioritise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – (BUS) Process customer complaints
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business only has minimal entry requirements. To successfully complete the qualification you must meet the following entry requirements:
- Minimum computer literacy standards
- Access to the internet
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have your enrolment forms witnessed by your parent or guardian
- If English is not your native language, please contact us about the required English language proficiency level
Upon completing the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business, you will gain foundational knowledge and skills that enable you to effectively contribute to the operations of a variety of business settings. This nationally recognized qualification prepares you for a broad range of roles within the business sector, enhancing your employability in administrative, clerical, and support capacities. You’ll become proficient in:
- Applying critical thinking and problem-solving strategies in a business context.
- Developing and utilizing digital technology skills for business operations.
- Managing customer service expectations and delivering high-quality service.
- Understanding and applying basic marketing principles.
- Communicating effectively in a professional environment.
- Organizing personal work priorities and professional development.
- Contributing to team effectiveness and promoting collaboration.
- Implementing and maintaining environmentally sustainable work practices.
Receive Course Details Via Email:
WILL I GET A JOB?
BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business is a qualification designed to give you the skills to start your career in many types of roles. These include customer service representatives, administration officers, and office assistants, amongst others. Successful completion of BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is an excellent way to show employers your commitment to working in a business environment and gaining skills and knowledge relevant to the workplace. This can make you stand out among other applicants when you are applying for jobs.
We sometimes hear of opportunities in the industry through our network of employers. Whenever we hear of something, we are sure to let students know about the opportunity.