Gain expertise in a rising field as an Admissions or Ward Clerk
With the expansion of healthcare facilities throughout Australia, there’s a high demand for capable and certified administrative personnel. Enhance your employability by obtaining a respected and nationally accredited health administration qualification. This credential provides you with the essential health administration training needed for entry-level roles, paving the way for a lasting career.
The HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration is tailored to the functions of health administration staff and medical receptionists. This course covers a broad range of skills necessary for excelling in various administrative positions.
These skills include managing client and financial records, handling information and resources effectively, and fostering innovation in the workplace. The HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration also imparts crucial health administration skills such as understanding medical terminology, implementing infection control policies, and adhering to work health and safety protocols.
You’ll have a 12-month window to complete the self-paced HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration, many past students have successfully completed this course in less time. You can request an extension if you find that 12 months is not enough time.
Nationally Recognised Training
Benefits & Features
Studying HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration will provide you with skills you may use across many healthcare industry jobs. It also includes business and team skills that are useful across many other industries. HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration includes 5 core units of competency that you must complete along with some electives.
Learn how to work in the health industry, including medical terminology, workplace health and safety, and infection prevention policies.
- HLTINF006 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- HLTWHS001 Participate in Workplace Health and Safety
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTAID003 Participate in workplace health & safety
Learn many useful skills for roles in several different industries, including financial record maintenance, delivering a service, and producing business documents.
- BSBFIN302 – Maintain financial records
- BSBINS302 – Organise workplace information
- BSBINS402 – Coordinate workplace information systems
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOP305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBSTR301 – Contribute to continuous improvement
- BSBTEC301 – Design and produce business documents
- BSBTWK201 – Work Effectively with others
Upon completing this qualification, you will possess the abilities to offer administrative assistance in various health service environments, such as medical offices, hospitals, and community health centers. The competencies and insights acquired from the HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration are acknowledged across the nation, making you suitable for diverse positions such as a Health Administrative Worker, Admissions Clerk, or a Ward Clerk.
- Facilitate the daily functions of a healthcare practice.
- Correctly understand and use medical terminology.
- Enhance your customer communication abilities, emphasising health administration.
- Adhere to and execute Work Health and Safety (WHS) and infection control policies.
- Skillfully manage and process medical billing.
- Properly maintain and handle confidential patient information.
- Communicate and collaborate efficiently with various individuals.
- Create and organize business-related documents.
- Manage and monitor inventory and supplies.
Receive Course Details Via Email:
Will I Get a Job?
Employment in the health industry is projected to grow by around 12% between 2019 and 2024. That figure was produced before the effects of COVID-19, which will potentially cause that to increase even more. An increased focus on aged care, community health, and community transmission effects is possible in the coming years, requiring more workers in the health industry.
The HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration can help you attain career opportunities in many types of roles. This includes admissions clerk, administration assistant, ward clerk, and medical receptionist. You will be able to apply to work for hospitals, health care providers, medical practices, allied health care professionals, and many more.
The HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration qualification demonstrates to employers that your competency level is ready for the workforce, and may give you an edge over other applicants when applying for a job. Want to find out more about the cost for this certificate? Fill out your details on the form above. You may be surprised to discover how affordable this course can be.