Gain expertise in a rising field.
If you have your heart set on embarking on a new career path in the health industry, then enrolling in HLT23221 – Certificate II in Health Support Services is the first step in getting there.
This is an entry-level course which will introduce you to working in the health industry. Obtaining this qualification can open up opportunities to work in:
- Medical Centres
- Aged Care / Residential Facilities
- And in the offices of Specialists, Physical Therapists and other Allied Health Professionals.
Your New Role May Be:
The skills you’ll have gained at the completion of this course will equip you to apply for assistant roles in the health, aged, or residential care industries. You will be there to the support health care providers so they function well as a team.
Alternatively, if you’re aiming to continue onto further studies, this qualification is a prerequisite that supplements industry placements required for enrolling in the HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration program.
You’ll have a 12-month window to complete the self-paced HLT23221 – Certificate II in Health Support Services, many past students have successfully completed this course in less time. You can request an extension if you find that 12 months is not enough time.
Nationally Recognised Training
Benefits & Features
TOPICS COVERED IN CERTIFICATE II IN HEALTH Support Services
- HLTINF006 – Apply basic principals and practices of infection prevention and control
- HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety
- CHCDIV001 – Work with Diverse People
- CHCCOM005- Communicate and Work in Health or Community Services
- BSBTEC201 – User Business Software Applications
- BSBOPS203 – Deliver a Service to Customers
- BSBOPS101 – User Business Resources
- BSBINS201 – Process and Maintain a Workplace Information
- BSBPEF202 – Plan and Apply Time Management
- BSBMED301 – interpret and Apply Medical Terminology Appropriately
- BSBCMM211 – Apply Communication Skills
- CHCCS020 – Respond Effectively to Behaviours of Concern
What are the Entry Requirements?
This course does not have any specific entry requirements, however you will need to demonstrate language and literacy skills sufficient to complete the course.
Interested in studying HLT23221 – Certificate II in Health Support Services? Request an Info pack using the following form.
Enter your details in the form on the right for further information or feel free to call our team at +61 7 3385 0195 for further information.