Gain expertise in a rising field as an Office Manager, Business Administrator, or Administrative Assistant
BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This nationally recognised qualification is designed to build upon your foundational knowledge, enabling you to effectively manage and lead a team, improve business operations, and contribute to the strategic direction of an organisation.
You’ll have a 12-month window to complete the self-paced BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business, many past students have successfully completed this course in less time. You can request an extension if you find that 12 months is not enough time.
Nationally Recognised Training
Benefits & Features
TOPICS COVERED IN BSB40120 – CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBOPS405 – Organise business meetings
- BSBOPS404 – Implement customer service strategies
- BSBSUS411 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBWHS332X – Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few entry requirements for studying BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business, however basic computer skills including the use of office software would be beneficial. It also requires:
- Minimum computer literacy standards
- Access to the internet
- You must be 18+ years of age at the time of enrolment (if you’re about to turn 18, we may be able to make an exception)
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have your enrolment forms witnessed by your parent or guardian.
- If you’re not confident you meet a high level of proficiency in English, please contact us to discuss the level required.
Upon completing the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business, you will acquire advanced administrative and business management skills that prepare you for a leadership role within any business setting. You will be well-equipped to pursue careers in various sectors as an Office Manager, Administrative Supervisor, or Executive Assistant, among other roles.
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships.
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices.
- Analyze and present research information.
- Manage business document design and development.
- Plan and implement administrative systems.
- Foster innovation and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate business resources.
- Apply critical thinking in a team environment to solve complex problems.
- Develop and use emotional intelligence to support the team’s performance.
Receive Course Details Via Email:
WILL I GET A JOB?
If you want to show employers that you are ready to work in a business, studying courses related to business administration is a great way to do that. BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business can help you to stand out above other job candidates. At the College of Health and Fitness, we have a great relationship with many Australian employers, who call us to let us know that they have positions available. We love being able to tell our students about job opportunities.
BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business enables you to work in numerous types of roles. Some options that could be available to you are administrator, legal customer service, accounts clerk, or project officer. You could also work as a customer service advisor, student services officer, or in medical customer service.